is a class for expectant parents to learn the basics of taking care of a newborn baby.
It is led by our Nurse Practitioner Jillian Grant, APRN who has 2 young daughters herself. Jillian makes the class enjoyable and easy to understand by using both her personal and clinical expertise.
Some topics to be discussed include:
- Infant Feeding
- Infant Sleeping
- Bathing and Skin Care
- Car Seat Safety
- Preparing Siblings
- Home Safety
- and more
We hope the information you receive at our class will help to alleviate some of the stress and anxiety you may be feeling as an expectant parent.
- "Jillian explained things in such a knowledgeable way that both my husband and I could understand. Her topics were right on point. She had the knowledge combined with experience that made her talks so good. My questions were answered well. I would definitely recommend this class to someone else."
- "Jillian was clearly knowledgeable about current research on topics discussed. She also incorporated wisdom from her own parenting experience which was helpful."
- "All topics discussed were beneficial and exactly what the moms were looking to learn about."
- "Jillian did an excellent job in explaining all topics in an easy to understand way for everyone."
The class is FREE
Future Class Dates:
This class is offered EVERY month, however we do alternate hosting the class between our Stratford office
and Fairfield Center Office
to make it convenient for as many first time parents as possible.
- August 22nd in our Fairfield Center office
If you are interested in attending, please send an email to email@example.com including answers to the following questions:
- How did you learn about the class?
- When is your due date?
- Who is your OB/GYN?
- Is this your first child?
- What town do you live in?
- Will anyone be joining you for the class?
Next Class is on:
- July 18, 2017
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 50 Unquowa Place, Fairfield, CT 06824
Classes & Events