Babysitter’s Safety Class
This class will give you the skills and confidence you need to be a wonderful babysitter! This is a must for all babysitters! The 2 hour class will provide basic information about:
- infant and child care
- what to do in case of an emergency
- CPR for infants and children
- first aid
- activity planning
For current 11 year olds and older.
A 2 year certification from the American Heart Association will be awarded upon completion of the class.
The class is taught by a CPR certified instructor.
$60.00 per person
Please send an email to email@example.com including answers to the following questions:
Due to the high volume of messages we receive, it may take up to 48 hours before you receive a response.
- First and last name of child
- Age of child
- Best contact phone number
- Which PHA office is your home office?
Next class is on:
- May 19, 2018
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- 50 Unquowa Pl, Fairfield, CT 06824
Classes & Events