Childhood Behavior & Development Talk
Understand the Challenges of Normal Childhood Behavior & Development from birth to 6 years old. A 30 minute talk for parents to learn how normal emotional, developmental and physical changes that children go through in the first 6 years impact the behavioral challenges that parents face. The talk is led by Robert D. Chessin, MD
FREE of charge
We can only offer the talk to families of our patients. If you're interested in attending, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including answers to the following questions:
- How did you learn about the talk?
- Name of talk you are interested in attending?
- What town do you reside in?
- How old is your child(ren)?
- Who is your child's pediatrician?
- First and last name of attendees?
- What is your top concern that you would like to be addressed at the talk?