Speech & Language Development
60 minute talk designed for parents whose children are not yet talking or just beginning to use words or phrases (6 months to 3 years of age).
Topics to be discussed include:
- Ways to stimulate and expand children's early speech and language skills.
- Ways to elicit early vocalizations, words and phrases.
- Examples of how feeding and drinking abilities impact speech production.
Taught by Nancy Hastings, MA, CCC
The talk is FREE of charge
Future Talk Dates:
- September 19th in our Shelton office from 6:30pm to 7:30pm The talk in Shelton is completely full so registration is CLOSED. Any inquiries sent will be added to our Wait List and you will be notified if space becomes available.
- September 22nd in our Commerce Park office from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Space is limited so register early!
We can only offer the talk to families of our patients. If you're interested in attending, please send an email to email@example.com
including answers to the following questions:
The talk is for parents only.
- How did you learn about the talk?
- What class date are you interested in attending?
- What town do you reside in?
- How old is your child?
- Who is your child's pediatrician?
- First and last name of attendees?
- What is your top concern that you would like to be addressed at the talk?
Next Class is on:
The talk in Fairfield on 9/12/18 is completely full so registration is CLOSED. Any inquiries sent will be added to our Wait List and you will be notified if space becomes available.
- September 12, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- 50 Unquowa Place, Fairfield, CT 06824
Classes & Events