Raising Healthy Eaters
Do you have a picky eater? Learn how to manage the stress of mealtime and discover your role in teaching your child how to eat nutritious foods. Turn mealtime into a healthy joyful experience. Miranda Vincent, APRN
will present this FREE talk for parents on "Raising Healthy Eaters
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- how to provide balanced meals with appropriate portions
- learn the importance of nutrition in regards to children and family
- help children make healthier food and lifestyle choices
- tips on how to make your household a healthier and happier place in regards to meals and food
- simple meal and planning tips
FREE of charge
Space is limited so register today!
We can only offer the talk to families of our patients. If you are interested in attending, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
including answers to the following questions:
- How did you learn about the talk?
- Name of talk you are interested in attending?
- What town do you reside in?
- How old is your child(ren)?
- Who is your child's pediatrician?
- What is your top concern that you would like to be addressed at the talk?
- First and last name of attendees?
Next Class is on: