Care Coordination is a process whereby we work with you to link your child and family to services and resources in a coordinated manner in order to maximize the potential of children and provide them with optimal health care.
Care coordination means that we:
- Facilitate access to services that your child or family may need
- Promote continuity of care through the assignment of a PCP
- Support families and children’s health by linking to community resources
- Improve health, developmental, educational, vocational, psychosocial and functional outcomes and
- Maximize efficient and effective use of resources, such as specialists, testing and other facilities