Published by: Typethink · On: March 28, 2013
Our PHA pediatric hematologist treats childhood blood disorders, providing comprehensive patient care and education by implementing the latest advances in diagnosis and treatment.
- Conditions affecting blood cell numbers e.g. anemia, thrombocytopenia
- Abnormalities of red cell structure e.g. sickle cell anemia, hereditary spherocytosis
- Disorders of platelet or white cell function
- Bone marrow failure syndromes
- Blood disorders secondary to other chronic illnesses
- Bleeding disorders e.g. hemophilia