Asthma Education Talk
If your child has asthma you do not want to miss this talk led by Dr. Martha Small.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- What causes an asthma attack
- Treatment for asthma
- Managing your child's asthma
- How to avoid triggers
- Take control of asthma with an Asthma Action Plan
- "It was a very good presentation, thanks. I had the opportunity to ask questions which was valuable to me."
- "I thought the slide showing an asthmatic lung versus a normal lung was particularly effective."
- "I would recommend this webinar for anyone who has asthma or who has a loved one with the illness. Thank you to Dr. Small."
- "Thanks for doing these great educational talks! We needed information about the signs of asthma, and this was addressed. I would absolutely recommend this talk to others."
FREE of charge
We can only offer the talk to families of our patients.
If you're interested in attending, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including answers to the following questions:
- How did you learn about the talk?
- What town do you reside in?
- How old is your child?
- Who is your child's pediatrician?
- First and last name of attendees?
- What is your top concern that you would like to be addressed at the talk?
- June 24, 2020
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Via Zoom - comfort of your home
Classes & Events