Ready. Set. BABY!!
Ready Set BABY
is a class for expectant parents to learn the basics of taking care of a newborn baby.
It is led by experienced pediatric nurses who make the class enjoyable and easy to understand by using both personal and clinical experience. Some of the topics include:
- A general overview about us
- What to expect at the hospital
- Car seat safety
- Infant feeding & sleep
- Bathing & skincare
- Home safety
- Preparing for siblings
- And more
It's a great idea to take time to prepare for the big change's babies bring by taking our Ready, Set, BABY
- "I found the class to be very informative and helpful. Katie was amazing, knowledgeable and explained everything well. She answered all my questions. I would totally recommend this class to friends."
- "We enjoyed the class very much and definitely learned a lot! We appreciate all the knowledge we received from Elaine along with her humor."
- "My husband and I loved the class. The hour flew by. It was vey informative - a lot of repeat/reassurance for me and a great way to get information to him as a new father to be. Jaime was great! She explained things in detail, but she was so efficient. I loved that she had a 'baby' and products to show us. The handouts were also helpful, so we didn't have to jot notes the whole time. I would absolutely recommend this class. It is a wonderful service for your practice to offer."
- "The class was nice; Katie was very friendly and covered the material very well. We could tell she knew what she was talking about. We're looking forward to the breastfeeding class next week."
- "The class was very informative. Covered all the basics for first time parents. I was glad that I went. I loved the booklet they gave out with information so I can keep this and refer to it when the baby arrives. Stephanie was awesome!"
The class is FREE
Future Class Dates:
This class is offered EVERY month, however we do alternate hosting the class between our Fairfield and Stratford offices along with the Trumbull Library to make it convenient for as many first time parents as possible.
- December 14th at the Trumbull Library from 10:00am to 11:00am
- December 19th in our Fairfield office from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
If you are interested in attending, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including answers to the following questions:
- What class date are you interested in attending?
- Your first and last name
- How did you learn about the class?
- When is your due date?
- Who is your OB/GYN?
- Is this your first child?
- What town do you live in?
- Will anyone be joining you for the class?
Next Class is on:
- November 19, 2019
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- 2876 Main Street, Stratford, CT 06614
Classes & Events