is a class for expectant parents to learn the basics of taking care of a newborn baby.
It is led by our Nurse Practitioner Jillian Grant, APRN who has 3 young daughters herself. Jillian makes the class enjoyable and easy to understand by using both her personal and clinical expertise.
Some topics to be discussed include:
- Infant Feeding
- Infant Sleeping
- Bathing and Skin Care
- Car Seat Safety
- Preparing Siblings
- Home Safety
- and more
We hope the information you receive at our class will help to alleviate some of the stress and anxiety you may be feeling as an expectant parent.
- "Jillian explained things in such a knowledgeable way that both my husband and I could understand. Her topics were right on point. She had the knowledge combined with experience that made her talks so good. My questions were answered well. I would definitely recommend this class to someone else."
- "Jillian was clearly knowledgeable about current research on topics discussed. She also incorporated wisdom from her own parenting experience which was helpful."
- "All topics discussed were beneficial and exactly what the moms were looking to learn about."
- "Jillian did an excellent job in explaining all topics in an easy to understand way for everyone."
The class is FREE
Future Class Dates:
This class is offered EVERY month, however we do alternate hosting the class between 4 of our offices to make it convenient for as many first time parents as possible.
- April 20th at the Trumbull Library from 10-11am
- April 22nd in our Shelton office from 7-8pm
If you are interested in attending, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including answers to the following questions:
- What class date are you interested in attending?
- Your first and last name
- How did you learn about the class?
- When is your due date?
- Who is your OB/GYN?
- Is this your first child?
- What town do you live in?
- Will anyone be joining you for the class?
Next Class is on:
- April 10, 2019
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 50 Unquowa Place, Fairfield, CT 06824
Classes & Events