60 minute talk designed for parents whose children are not yet talking or just beginning to use words or phrases (6 months to 3 years of age).
Topics to be discussed include:
- Ways to stimulate and expand children's early speech and language skills.
- Ways to elicit early vocalizations, words and phrases.
- Examples of how feeding and drinking abilities impact speech production.
Taught by Nancy Hastings, MA, CCC, SLP
- "Nancy was bubbly and extremely informative. And I love that she had a hand out, well organized."
- "Nancy was very engaging and I took home a lot of tips."
- "I found the information very helpful, on topic and appropriate. I already used some techniques on my son today! Nancy was knowledgeable, helpful, clear, concise, and gave out a take-away "cheat sheet" which was great!!!!"
- "I was very happy with the talk. Nancy was passionate about the subject, and clearly very knowledgeable. She made it fun!
- "Nancy was exceptional, knowledgeable, relative and very personable. My husband and I enjoyed the class and came home with many realistic approaches to helping our son use words instead of motions to communicate. I would recommend the class to not only parents, but grandparents and caregivers of toddlers."
The talk is FREE
Future Class Dates:
We can only offer this talk to families of our patients.
If you're interested in attending, please send an email to email@example.com
including answers to the following questions:
- How did you learn about the talk?
- What town do you reside in?
- How old is your child?
- Who is your child's pediatrician?
- First and last name of attendees?
- Best phone number to contact you?
- What is your top concern that you would like to be addressed at the talk?
The next talk is on:
- January 20, 2022
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Via Zoom - comfort of your home
Classes & Events