Potty TrainingPotty-Training is a significant milestone for children and for parents. It may not always be easy or fun, but it is necessary. There is no "right" way to Potty-Train or "right" age. It is a new skill, so it requires time and patience. Join us for a FREE 60 minute talk. Topics discussed include:
- Where to begin
- Assessment of readiness
- Times to avoid
- "Lauren covered everything from pre-potty training to regression. There were things she mentioned that I hadn't heard of before and have already started implementing."
- "I really liked having the attachment to follow her easily and take notes."
- "It was a good talk, thank you!"
- "The virtual Potty-Training talk with Lauren was very helpful. The talk was informative and things were explained clearly. Lauren did a very nice job presenting the information and then answering the questions from our group. I found the talks that PHA offers are always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thank you for offering them."
Cost:FREE of charge
- More dates coming soon
Registration:We can only offer the talk to families of our patients. If you're interested in attending, please send an email to email@example.com including answers to the following questions:
- How did you learn about the talk?
- What town do you reside in?
- How old is your child?
- Who is your child's pediatrician?
- First and last name of attendees?
- Best phone number to contact you?
- What is your top concern you would like to be addressed at the talk?
The next talk is on:
- March 23, 2021
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Via Zoom - comfort of your home
- Classes & Events