Potty-Training is a significant milestone for children and for parents. It may not always be easy or fun, but it is necessary. There is no "right" way to Potty-Train or "right" age. It is a new skill, so it requires time and patience.
Join us for a FREE
60 minute talk.
Topics discussed include:
- Where to begin
- Assessment of readiness
- Times to avoid
Led by Lauren Pinto, APRN
- "Lauren covered everything from pre-potty training to regression. There were things she mentioned that I hadn't heard of before and have already started implementing."
- "I really liked having the attachment to follow her easily and take notes."
- "It was a good talk, thank you!"
- "The virtual Potty-Training talk with Lauren was very helpful. The talk was informative and things were explained clearly. Lauren did a very nice job presenting the information and then answering the questions from our group. I found the talks that PHA offers are always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thank you for offering them."
We can only offer this talk to families of our patients.
If you're interested in attending, please send an email to email@example.com
including answers to the following questions:
- How did you learn about the talk?
- What town do you reside in?
- How old is your child?
- Who is your child's pediatrician?
- First and last name of attendees?
- Best phone number to contact you?
- What is your top concern you would like to be addressed at the talk?
The next talk is on:
- September 29, 2021
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Via Zoom - comfort of your home
Classes & Events