Lactation classes are taught by our Board Certified International Lactation Consultant Amy Lange, APRN, IBCLC
. This class is designed to provide parents with an understanding of the advantages and benefits of breastfeeding. It teaches the basic mechanisms of breastfeeding pertaining to latch, milk supply and pumping. You will learn how to breastfeed:
- frequency of feed
- duration of feed
- feeding dues
- feeding log
- weight gain
- maintaining an adequate milk supply
This class will not answer every question. You will learn to breastfeed, just as you learn to parent, a little at a time. We are here for you each step of the way.
- "The class provided the information I expected. The explanations were straight forward and helpful. I would recommend this class to others. I would also encourage new moms to bring their support partners with them. One of the more valuable aspects was level setting with my husband so he understands the commitment that breastfeeding is."
- "Me and my husband both thoroughly enjoyed the class!!! She was amazing."
- "As a first time mom I crave all the information and it was great to get it from a reliable source."
Class is FREE
Future Class Dates:
- May 19th from 6:30pm to 7:30pm via Zoom
- June 23rd from 6:30pm to 7:30pm via Zoom
- July 14th from 6:30pm to 7:30pm via Zoom
If interested in attending, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including answers to the following questions:
- What class date are you interested in attending?
- Your first and last name
- How did you learn about the class?
- When is your due date?
- Who is your OB/GYN?
- Is this your first child?
- What town do you live in?
- Will anyone be joining you for the class?
Next class is on: