Ready, Set, BABY
Ready, Set, BABY
is a class for expectant parents to learn the basics of taking care of a newborn baby. It is led by experienced pediatric nurses who make the class enjoyable and easy to understand by using both personal and clinical experience. Some of the topics include:
- What to expect at the hospital
- Car seat safety
- Infant feeding and sleep
- Bathing and skincare
- Home safety
- Preparing for siblings
- And more
It's a great idea to take time to prepare for the big change's babies bring by taking our Ready, Set, BABY
- "The class provided information that we expected and some that we did not. It was extremely informative for any new parent!"
- "Taylor did a great job of explaining everything and we really enjoyed her props too!"
- The class was great, very good for husbands!
- "The class was very comprehensive and informative in a concise manner."
- "Taylor was very knowledgeable on all the topics she discussed. The class by far exceeded our expectations! We are excited to have found PHA and look forward to this practice helping to take care of our son once he arrives!"
The class is FREE
Future Class Dates:
We recommend taking the class 1 to 2 months prior to your due date so the information is fresh in your mind when the baby arrives.
- May 12, 2021 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm via Zoom
- June 9, 2021 from 6:30pm t0 7:30pm via Zoom
- July 21, 2021 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm via Zoom
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
including answers to the following questions:
- What class date are you interested in attending?
- First and last name of attendees?
- How did you learn about the class?
- When is your due date?
- Who is your OB?
- Is this your first child?
- What town do you live in
Next Class is on:
- April 14, 2021
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Via Zoom - comfort of your home
Classes & Events