Ready, Set, BABY
This class has transitioned to a virtual live conference platform until further notice as we continue to evaluate and manage the health and safety of our patients and visitors.
Ready, Set, BABY is a class for expectant parents to learn the basics of taking care of a newborn baby. It is led by experienced pediatric nurses who make the class enjoyable and easy to understand by using both personal and clinical experience. Some of the topics include:
- What to expect at the hospital
- Car seat safety
- Infant feeding and sleep
- Bathing and skincare
- Home safety
- Preparing for siblings
- And more
It's a great idea to take time to prepare for the big change's babies bring by taking our Ready, Set, BABY class.
- "I found the class to be very informative and helpful. Katie was amazing, knowledgeable and explained everything well. She answered all my questions. I would totally recommend this class to friends."
- Thank you for setting up a virtual class! Jaime did a great job, was very informative, and open to questions!
- I thought the class was very informative and helpful. Katie was knowledgeable and her sense of humor helped to keep the flow lighthearted. I thought it was helpful that she went over the schedule of visits for the first two years and provided a little overview of the care to be expected. I would definitely recommend this class to others!
- It was a good class and Katie was very knowledgeable. We're looking forward to using PHA when our girls arrive!
- Katie was very good at explaining everything and also relating it to real life events. I think by her being real and honest about certain topic or things she has experienced helped a lot with understanding.
- The class was great, very good for husbands!
The class is FREE of charge
Future Class Dates:
We recommend taking the class 1 to 2 months prior to your due date so the information is fresh in your mind when the baby arrives.
Please send an email to email@example.com including answers to the following questions:
- What class date are you interested in attending?
- First and last name of attendees?
- How did you learn about the class?
- When is your due date?
- Who is your OB?
- Is this your first child?
- What town do you live in
Next Class is on:
- October 27, 2020
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Via Zoom - comfort of your home
Classes & Events