Like so many of the families we care for, we at Pediatric Healthcare Associates are concerned about the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and are carefully monitoring the situation. The CDC website is a reliable source for information.
In the meantime, here are some ways you can protect yourself, your family and our community:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Teach your kids to cover their coughs and sneezes with their arm or elbow.
- If you or your family are sick, please stay home from work and school and contact your doctor if needed.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Information on the Coronavirus is evolving daily. Please check the CDC website for the latest updates.