WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS!
Please call us at 203-452-8322 and schedule a TELEMEDICINE VISIT with a Doctor, NP or PA to assess illness, discuss developmental, medication, dietary, behavioral or mental health concerns.
A WELL VISIT MAY BE SCHEDULED FOR NEWBORNS THROUGH 18 MONTHS OF AGE ONLY
These visits include:
- 2 – 3 day visit
- 2 week visit
- 1 month visit
- 2 month visit
- 4 month visit
- 6 month visit
- 9 month visit
- 12 month visit
- 15 month visit
- 18 month visit
To schedule one of these important well child visits please call us at 203-452-8322.
Important points to be aware of:
- Confirm the scheduler has your preferred cell phone number on file.
- Visits for children 2 months to 18 months can have ONLY ONE parent/guardian accompanying them to the visit.
- Before leaving your home for the visit, you will need to take the temperature of the adult escort and child. Temperature must be below 100.4 Fahrenheit and have no other respiratory symptoms (ie: cough, runny nose). If you or your child has a fever or repiratory symptoms, PLEASE CANCEL!
- Upon arrival to the office location, please remain in your car and a clinician will call you on the primary cell phone number you provided. Please be patient, you may not receive a call immediately.
- After your call, one of our staff will meet you at the door prior to entering the building. We will check the temperature and respiratory symptoms, and the adult will be given a mask to wear. You will then be escorted to an exam room. If you or your child have a fever or respiratory symptoms, we will ask you to please reschedule for another day.
- We will be cleaning all exam rooms before and after each visit.
- All of our providers will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for each visit.
As we navigate through this rapidly changing situation regarding COVID-19, we are focused on pediatric best practices for the health of our patients. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe.
Thank you for your patience and trust in PHA. We are prepared to be right by your side during these challenging circumstances, with the health of our patients and staff at the forefront of everything we do.