Published by: Pediatric Healthcare Associates · On: March 18, 2020
Step by step instructions:
- After making an appointment with PHA you will receive an email from Chiron Health. Click “Confirm Email Address” to get started.
- You will then be sent to a website asking to download the Chiron Health App.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app you will be prompted to enter your phone number to look up your account.
- Chiron Health will then ask to send you a text message with an unlock code. Confirm our phone number is correct then click “Send Code“.
- Set-up your account with Chiron Health. The patient’s name, date of birth (DOB) and phone number will automatically be listed. Create and confirm your own unique password then click “Save and Continue“.
- Once your account is set up, you will see your future appointment and you may enter the virtual exam room 15 minutes before the appointment start time. (Note: on this page you may see a prompt to get your next appointment set-up, however you must call PHA directly at (203) 452-8322 to set up an appointment.
- Within 15 minutes of your appointment start time click “Start Appointment” in the Chiron Health app.
- Click “Continue“
- Next you will be prompted to read and accept the Telemedicine Informed Consent. Click “Accept and Begin” to continue. This step must be done in order for the visit to take place.
- Lastly, you will see a notification asking you to wait for your Clinician to join the appointment. Once your Clinician joins, you’ll be able to start!